Before I throw it up on my website I just wanted to so sure that the taste of the one pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe delivers on the taste I have promise. In order to achieve that adequate yet delicious taste, I made it like 4 times last month and it really came out so deep creamy pasta taste that I could hardly explain.
This one pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe is very easy to cook and get on the table in no more than 20 minutes to serve your family and friends. If there is fat in cream and starch in pasta, it definitely emulsifying the sauce and results in the gluey sauce rather silky creamy sauce.
For a better result, it is a good idea to use milk followed by chicken broth and use of cream at the very end. It will surely give you al dente pasta with silky creamy sauce. It is almost near perfect for anyone who is going to cook for no more than 20 minutes.
One Pot Pasta Chicken Alfredo Primavera Recipe
- Course Lunch, Main Course
- Cuisine American, Italian
With a creamy rich taste followed by al dente pasta, this one-pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe sauce doesn't make you feel of an authentic Italian recipe but a mixed up of an American-Italian recipe.
I have made it this way it never brings the gluggy sauce and gives unevenly cooked pasta for a much-flavored taste. The recipe I am sharing today is the classic and super easy so that everyone should give it a go.
- 2 Chicken breasts without bone and skin
- 1 Ounce Butter
- 2 tbsp Virgin oil Extra
- 1/2 Pound Of uncooked pasta of your choice
- 1/2 Mmedium sized onion finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Red chilli flakes
- 3 Cloves Of crushed garlic or chopped
- 2 full cup Of chicken stock
- 1 Cup of heavy cream of your choice
- 1 Cup of grated Parmesan cheese + to garnish
- Kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
- Basil leaves or cilantro leaves (to garnish)
Optional vegetables to add
- 1 Cup of fresh peas
- 1 Full Cup of chopped or sliced mushroom
- 1 Cup of broccoli florets
- 1 Cup of cherry tomatoes
Use a skillet and melt the butter on medium flame. Now, add oil and brown chicken and fry it until it starts changing the color. (Approximately 3 minutes)
Mix garlic and stir continuously to cook it for next 30 seconds then add onion and fry it until it well cooked or half golden in color.
Now add pasta, cream, and chicken stock and give it a gentle mix. Wait until you see it boils and bubbles come out. Cover it properly and simmer it for next 20 minutes. Stir it occasionally.
Now, the mixture becomes tender and soft to add your chosen vegetable peas, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and mushrooms. Mix it one more time.
(Add what it brings creative to you or don't)
Stir in parmesan cheese and add cilantro leaves or basil for garnishing. Add seasoning of salt and black pepper to taste.
Transfer it to a serving bowl and allow it to sit for next 10 minutes so the cream is all set with the other ingredients. Don't forget to garnish with grated parmesan cheese before you serve.
- We have encouraged you to add-ins lots of vegetables with this one-pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe. It helps the chicken Alfredo to become healthy as well as gives variation to this recipe.
- When you add parmesan cheese make sure it gets melted easily if it doesn't seem to melt then it is recommended to add at least 1/2 cup hot water in the sauce.
- Use of cream here is to make the sauce very rich in taste. You can use any cream you have or even light cream can do the wonder.
- Many of you have been complaining about the one-pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe becomes very gluggy and very thick but that could be very avoidable if you add 1/2 cup of hot water and still cooking for al dente pasta.
- Use of the chicken stock affects the color of overall one pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe. For a great whiteness, it is good if you use some branded chicken stock like Campbell's.
You can use a skillet for making this overall one pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe for sure, but the concept of one-pot really fails here because pasta can only be nicely cooked in a large pot when you have the plan to make almost a perfect dish.
Honestly, the skillet may not get cooked the pasta so rightly like it can be in large pot bowl and there is no big deal for boiling and cook the pasta in one more pot.
Roughly, one-pot pasta chicken Alfredo Primavera recipe simply means that there is one pot excluded to wash if you are not going to use the one pot to boil the pasta.
Since the sauce after cooked evaporates and becomes thicker. So, it is always a good idea to take it off the flame before it is saucy and get thicker. Adding grated parmesan cheese and the heavy cream at the end gives it a good taste.