Learning how to make chicken curry recipe requires an easy chicken curry recipe, and you will find it when you search here. There are a number of people who simply have never made this easy chicken curry recipe dish before, and there are more believe that they may enjoy this recipe if they make it at home.
There are many people who simply do not understand that they must use particular spices when they are cooking, and there are many more who will not realize that these spices exist.
You will be exposed to a whole new part of the world, and these flavors will be different from anything that you have tried before. Making a cream sauce is hard for many people because they believe that it is too difficult to make the cream sauces of Europe.
The cream sauce in an easy chicken curry recipe will be so much simpler to make that you will want to make it all the time. But learning this how to make chicken curry recipe Indian style is little bit different. If this is your first time, I bet you are going to fall in love with this amazing taste. After all, you never has been tasted something that is very popular in a particular region.
The sauce itself may be prepared with basic ingredients, and you use these same ingredients to season the chicken and make this sauce for countless other dishes. You may waffle between green, red, and yellow curry, and the basics are all about the same. Once you learn how to make chicken curry recipe, you can make a lot more twist with this same recipe and it will be fun doing it.
easy chicken curry recipe
- Course Chicken, Main Course
- Cuisine Asian, Indian
You may have had it in the restaurant, and now you will embark on an adventure in making something that is fresh, lively, and pure. Chicken curry is a favorite around Asia, and it was brought here long ago to help us all get a little bit more culture on our plates.
The easy chicken curry recipe you use must be broken down into parts that will include how to prep your chicken, the number of spices you use, and how to prepare the sauce and finally how to make chicken curry.
- 1 lbs chicken
- 3 tbsp mustard or vegetable oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 pieces cloves
- 3 pieces green cardamoms
- 1/2 tbsp green chili finely chopped
- 3 pieces onions sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 4 tbsp cashew paste
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 1 cup boiled water
- salt to taste
1. Wash the chicken pieces in running water twice and keep it aside so the excess water drains out.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add bay leaf, cloves and green cardamoms and fry it for 1 minute. Now, add green chili and onion and fry until it turns golden brown in color. Add ginger garlic paste. Mix, cook and stir it for 15 seconds.
3. Add tomato puree, turmeric powder and salt into the mixture and mix it well. Cook the mixture until tomato becomes soft and tender.
4. Turn down the flame to low and add yoghurt, red chili powder and cashew paste. Cook it for 3-4 minutes until the raw smell goes out.
5. Now, add chicken pieces, garam masala powder and coriander powder and cook the mixture until the chicken pieces turn white in color. Stir it occasionally.
6. Cover and cook for another 5minutes on low flame. Add 1 cup of hot water and cover it again. Cook and simmer until the chicken turns soft. Check for seasoning and add as per your taste.
7. Turn off the flame now. Garnish the chicken curry with coriander leaves and mint leaves. It is now ready to be served with bread of your choice or rice.
Serve hot chicken curry with cumin rice, plain rice or unsalted butter rice or any bread of your choice.
- For a flavored taste, you can fry the chicken on both sides until they turn golden. This way you need to reduce the cook time or skip the step-5 cook time; just add the ingredients.
- Use of cashew and yogurt is optional. You can make this chicken curry recipe without it.
The special pot that many curry sauces are served in may be something that you want to. Search for when you learn how to make chicken curry. It is quite simple to find a dish like this when you visit your favorite Asian market, and you will find that there are many versions of the same service that may be used in your kitchen.
Someone who uses the authentic devices for cooking will quite enjoy eating chicken curry that they made themselves. Learning how to make chicken curry will help you save money, and you will have so much more aroma and color in your house when you let this recipe fill the air.
This is not the single type of how to make chicken curry recipe but there are variations of this very same easy chicken curry recipe. If you want to learn how to make chicken curry recipe by marinating it is entirely a different approach to make this easy chicken curry recipe.
In case, you love spices and want to learn how to make chicken curry recipe easily, you are very fortunate today. This easy chicken curry recipe is damn easy and if you have never ever cooked it, still you will find it is easy to understand how to make chicken curry recipe. This is the right time to make your guests and family surprised with this delicious curry recipe.