Well, honestly I don’t stand with cold coffee, honestly but this is something that really made me fan about cold coffee and I love to make it for guests in summer.
A cold coffee that is prepared differently gives a splendid a fully different taste that you don’t need to remind of the last time cold coffee you had last time.
To prepare the chilled coffee and serve it chilled with the ice cubes combine long spoon that reaches till the last. Give it a nice stir before you are ready to drink and this is going to be a fantastic experience for you!
If you really want to enjoy a nice taste use a straw instead so you can enjoy thoroughly this entire drink. It also let you enjoy nice flavor of the caffeine that last for long.
how to make iced coffee
- Course Drinks
- Cuisine Amercian
- Keyword how to make iced coffee
So you are always been fan of cold coffee and yes in summer
this is something that can energies the body so let's see how to make iced
This is not the one cold coffee but yeah you will explore a lot of variations that
you can do for a 5 minute kitchen stand to deliver something great in taste and
something that is out of the world. Let's give it a try then……….!!
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of chilled coffee
Prepare the coffee. Use a glass and pour the coffee.
Add fresh cream and granulated white sugar. Stir and mix well.
Serve to drink now. Cheers!
- Use flavoured creamer instead of fresh or stored cream. This way you don’t have to add granulated sugar and stir mix it to make iced coffee.
- You can make it healthy drink by using non fat milk or you can also substitute this with fat free half and half.
- You can make syrup in place of sugar and milk. Add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar in a small saucepan and take it on the flame and wait until it comes to boil. Now simmer, stir and mix well to form melted syrup. When the sugar dissolves well take the pan off the flame and wait until it turns to cool.
I am really not a big lover of cold coffee but whenever I have guests at my home I prefer to make this easy cold coffee recipe that really works like charm in summer.
It also makes you feel more energetic and abundant